You sure you wanna hear this? You sure you wanna hear this?

hmm,

through listening to this I heard at least 3 characters of mine your voice would fit. I might call on you some time

voicegirl responds:

Wonderful! I look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
Thanks for taking the time to listen to my demo.
I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Better Off Alone Rmk ft. Alisa Better Off Alone Rmk ft. Alisa

Great job guys!

it sounds better than the original, and thats always good lol.

ZooSafari responds:

Haha whoa! Better than the original!?! O.o
Awesome :D

Tnx for the comment ^^

collage music collage music

WOAH

This is great! everything blends so perfectly! I'm downloading this for sure. Its really lame that zero bombers exist... but i RAISED THE SCORE BY 1.08 DAMN CAPSLOCK but yep, Id love to hear more of this stuff.

*Hymn of Fayth* *Hymn of Fayth*

saweet

This was surprisingly good since I dont listen to much of this genre, you have a beautiful voice :D Very haunting.

Thanks. I'd like to think I have a lasting impression ^_^
Oh and thanks for your 10 too!

Revisit The Past Preview! Revisit The Past Preview!

meh...

I'm not really for this music... but my opinion is the guitar was repetitve and sorta muffled. Other than that its pretty good.

Love, Midna Love, Midna

Holy crap!

this is absolutely wonderful

^_^ Danka

.*.*The Town of Lavender *.*. .*.*The Town of Lavender *.*.

Yowza!

This song was so scary it made me cry as a kid, now all of the hope, and nostalgic fear is shining through in all it's glory! I didn't shed a tear but if you're intent on that im sure "six years ago Clark" would be happy to oblige by bawling his brains out.

^_^
Well, I'm handing "six years ago Clark" a tissue.
lolz

SirBeretofClock responds:

:D:D:D

Chipit Chipit

nice

the first 5 seconds were friggin rad as far as ambience goes but then it sounded like a different song 0_o work on making more fluent transissions between different parts of the song... i guess, 5 stars for the sheer awesomness of the first five seconds, 2 more cause i see improvement from your other stuff, and 1 more cause i feel generous right now hehe

SirBeretofClock responds:

HAR TANK JOO

Clark's Theme Song Clark's Theme Song

heh...

don't you think this is sorta comparable to robert winchester the maker of siblings? check it out it totally sounds the same lawl